We call upon the Government of Rwanda, the Ministry of Education and its agencies, public higher education institutions, academics and students to:
1. Adopt the use of open educational resources and open courses.
2. Establish an open education system in which students can access open courses and resources and learn independently, receive remote support and attend face-to-face sessions only when necessary.
3. Establish an open assessment system in which students in conventional system and open education students can take same assessments.
4. Establish an open certification system in which conventional students and open education students are treated equally, base on their performance.
5. Establish an open accreditation system in which students learning is accredited based on their performance reflected in the open assessment results.
With all these practices, an inclusive education can be accomplished. If you share our goal, whoever you are, wherever you are, and whatever job you do, please join us in this quest. Sign this petition and let people know about this initiative.
This will be the ninth installment of our Peeragogy PreK-16 Practitioner Support Project. Please join if you are interested in discussing implementing peeragogy within PreK-16 environment! The agenda is here https://piratenpad.de/p/Peeragogy-PreK-16-Practitioner-Support-Project if you want to add anything. Please also use the same document to take notes