Newspaper and Current Events
- Did a final read through of the ‘News for You’ article “Nigerian City Suffers Daily Traffic Jams” one student asked if America had motorcycle taxis, and I was surprised to discover the answer is yes.
Grammar in Context 1 Fourth Edition
- Reviewed prepositions on pages 14 to 15. To learn more about prepositions, please see this section from the English Grammar Wikibook.
- Began studying and practicing “Negative Statements with Be” e.g., “I am not an English teacher.” on pages 15 to 17.
NorthStar 2 Reading and Writing: Unit 2
- Read the articles on pages 28 to 29 about small farmers moving to the city.
- We discussed everyone’s thanksgivings and talked a little about the holiday in general.
- Download a copy of Monday’s lesson plan to compare what was planned for class and what happened.